- I am a recent graduate from the Delft University of technology. I am a socially friendly person and a smart Electrical Engineer.
- I have an Indian Nationality and I am learning the Dutch language. I can speak in Dutch with the dog. Hopefully, the dog
and I will know the same number of Dutch words. If not I will keep up with your fur buddy.
- Involved in weight training and outdoor workouts. I design and lead workouts at Sports X, Delft. Workouts are a part of my daily routine.
- I have lived in the Netherlands for two and a half years and counting which has been mostly in Delft and some time in Rijswijk.
- I love hanging out with my friends
My skills with the dogs
- Understand the dog behavior in and out. I have been living with dogs since my childhood.
- Experience in handling tough dogs during a walk. You can imagine the strength of both the German Shepherd and Saint Bernard.
- Bathing and coat/skin hygiene of the fur buddy.
- I like being around animals. This is just an essential part of my being. Besides earning an extra income I would really cherish to be of help to those dog owners who want the best for their buddies.
Karishma has been a nice and reliable caretaker for our cat. We had good contact and everything went smoothly, and our cat started to like her.
Electrical Engineer from TU Delft. Graduated in Jan 2020 and looking for jobs in my area of expertise.
Reserveer via Pawshake om te genieten van onze premium verzekering, klantendienst, reservatiegarantie, geen administratiekosten, geen wijzigingskosten, veilige online-betalingen, foto-updates en meer!