Hello, my name is Lana. I am an animal lover and an animal rights activist; I have a lot of experience in dealing with rescue animals. I live in a spacious apartment which is perfect for the medium sized and small doggies,in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert. As I am a housewife, I stay at home all the time and I can devote maximum amount of time to taking care for your doggy. There are a lot of parks in the area and the two of them are located just in front of my house - a perfect place to walk with the dogs. It will be a great pleasure for me to take care for your doggies in my apartment and I sincerely hope that staying with me will a pleasure for them too !
Dear Pawshakers, to ensure that your doggie’s stay at my place is the best possible experience for every, please read the improvement information believe. It will only take a couple of minutes, I promise.
- Only small dogs are accepted (8 kg/17 lbs is an absolute maximum)
- Puppies are not accepted (your doggie must be at least one year old)
- Male doggies are accepted only if they are neutered
- We must have a face to face meeting before a definitive booking can be made (this is to ensure that it’s a good match, and also to discuss the important issues such as dog’s habits, health, behaviour, etc).
- During the first meeting I invite to you to come and visit my place and the surrounding area, that way you will know where your doggie is going to stay and hopefully have a peace of mind.
- For personal reasons I do not accept the following small dog breeds: Jack Russel terrier, dachshund, French bulldog.
- Cats and other animals are not accepted.
Thank you for your comprehension and looking forward to meeting you and your doggie!
We keep going back to Lana!!!! She took great care of our little doggy and love on him so much. Highly recommend her for she is the best !!!
Lana is really the best - she is awesome with dogs and while it is always hard to leave my little girl behind, it sets me at ease to know that Luna is in the best hands with Lana.
Also, I get pictures all the time which shows that Luna is very happy with Lana and I am really glad to have found her.
I really only can fully recommend her, Lana is the best!
I speak English, Latvian, Russian, Dutch and a little French.
I have a lot of experience in taking care of cats and small dogs, I have been helping my friends to take care of their little friends for more than 3 years.
I am reliable, responsible and punctual.
Reserveer via Pawshake om te genieten van onze premium verzekering, klantendienst, reservatiegarantie, veilige online-betalingen, foto-updates en meer!