J'apprends le francais, mais je parle parfaitement le chien et le chat! Je suis en proprietaire d'animal de compagnie responsable et j'amerais aider a prendre soin de votre compagnon d'animal de compagnie.
Due to the demand for my dog sitting services, I am implementing the below
rules to maintain a quality family life and home. This is to ensure that your dog has the best possible experience in a family environment! Thank you for reviewing the rules, and please feel free to contact me.
do not accept American or Englilsh Staffordshires or bull terriers.
2. No pickups or dropoffs before 9 am or after 20:00, unless specifically discussed.
3. Dogs that urinate when excited or that aren't housetrained will not be accepted.
4. Dogs that cry, howl, bark, whine when crated during the NIGHT will not be accepted.
A bit the first night is expected, but
hours for repeated nights is not acceptable.
5. Dogs that smell, are matted, (or otherwise not cared for) will not be accepted.
6. Extendable leashes are not accepted - please provide traditional leashes.
7. Meet & Greets are absolutely required before a dog will be accepted.
8. All dogs must be sterilized, neutered, or spayed.
9. Please be on time. If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please let me know. I am scheduling other dog pickups/dropoffs, meet and greets, and family obligations. I aim for a half hour between times in my schedule.
10. If your dog will be staying with me for over a week, then I recommend you also book a 1-2 night stay prior to the long stay. It will help your dog become familiar with me and then your dog will be more comfortable during the long stay.
Thank you for reviewing the above! Now some
about me: I work from home doing consulting and writing books and articles about budget management and other topics. I have two girls (11 and 13) that are here half-time, and who also love animals. Since I work from home, I am able to
provide company and supervision all day. My house has a good size and fully fenced yard - plenty of room to toss tennis balls and for dogs to sniff about.
I moved to the Wavre area in April 2016 from the USA; and I brought along my (now deceased) 16 year old shih-tzu mix dog Elmo. In fact, I wrote a book on Amazon about how to move your pet to Europe from the USA!
I now have a new dog Chicco, a bichon frise.
Your pet will get lots of attention, walks, and love! I speak English and am learning French. But don't worry, because the language of love for pets is international! Plus, my husband and girls speak fluent French.
dog will gets lots of attention and care while staying in my home.
Of course, I will provide updates to you on your pet while caring for your animal companions. I discovered Pawshake when I found overnight boarding for my now deceased elderly dog Elmo. I enjoy spending time with animals and so that's why I have now joined Pawshake as a pet sitter. Merci!
Very prompt about getting back to you and reassuring. Definitely cares for the dogs and I feel at ease having her watch our furry family member. I would highly recommend! Thanks Kristen!
Molly went from home to home. Excellent care!
Reserveer via Pawshake om te genieten van onze premium verzekering, klantendienst 24 uur per dag, reservatiegarantie, veilige online-betalingen, foto-updates en meer!